Geothermal Systems by Steve and Ted's Services
Geothermal heating and cooling systems take advantage of the constant temperatures under your property. Geothermal uses a special piping system, commonly referred to as a "loop." Water circulates in the loop to exchange heat energy between your home, the heat pump, and the earth. This provides heating and cooling, and supplements hot water at a very high energy efficiency.
A geothermal system transfers heat from the earth to your home in the winter time, and from your home back to the earth in the summer. The earth stays at a more constant temperature than the varying air temperatures. Because thermal energy is being moved and not created, geothermal systems operate at exceptionally higher efficiency than ordinary heating and cooling systems.
In winter, conventional furnaces burn expensive natural gas and other fossil fuels to create heat. Geothermal systems simply moves heat from the relatively warmer earth around your property to inside your home.
During the summer months, conventional air conditioning units use an excessive amount of electricity to run a powerful compressor to remove hot air from your home. Geothermal systems can move the heat out of your home using just a small amount of electricity.
Call the expert geothermal technicians at Steve and Ted's Services for a quote on a quality customized installation of a new geothermal heat pump system, today!
Call us today at (419) 628-2645
Advantages of Geothermal Systems:
- Geothermal uses renewable energy.
- Safe and clean-No flame, no combustion, no odors; safe, reliable operation year after year.
- Geothermal systems have long equipment life (20 years and more).
- Low maintenance (for a closed loop ground loop).
- No noisy outdoor units such as you would find with standard AC.
- 30% Federal Tax credit for 2019, 26% Federal Tax credit for 2020
- Can be used to heat and cool your home or farm.
- 35% to 50% less electricity than conventional heating or cooling systems
- Comfortable Constant, even comfort with no hot or cold spots.
- Extremely efficient operation.